Area Rug Cleaning
Area Rugs vs Wall to Wall Carpet Cleaning
The Area Rug Difference
- Area rugs are hand woven vs machine made.
- Area rugs are made of natural fibers
vs most wall-to-wall synthetic blends.
- Area rugs are tightly woven requiring no backing
Why traditional Carpet Cleaning Methods Fail
- Area rugs having no backing require thorough cleaning, simply cleaning the surface will only provide marginal results.
- Surface cleaning may contribute to
damaging the hand-woven rug fibers of your
precious piece of work.
- It is estimated that even a 100sq. ft.
area rug could hold up to eighty pounds of
dried dirt and waste.
- The solutions used on synthetic
carpets can reduce fiber longevity, affect
color fastness and loss of your area rug's
Durotone's Door-to-Door Rug Cleaning Services
- You call, we pick-up and return
(estimate is 2 weeks, insuring 100% dry
- Our technicians identify the style*
and adjust the cleaning solutions to
optimally clean and protect your carpet's
- Thoroughly immersed and hand-scrubbed
with pH balance encapsulating foam
- Industrial grade water and dirt
extraction equipment returns your area rug
to like new condition.
- Hung in temperature / humidity
controlled room until completely dried.
* Style include Oriental, Hand Knotted, Tufted,
Wilton, Viscose, Banana Silk & Nusilk
Copyright ( C ) DUROTONE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.